Friday 23 May 2008

May 23rd


When we were young, we listened to bands like Cradle of Filth.
As we grew older, we started drinking coffee
(or tea for the english)
and began to slander eachother less for fun.
As this day goes by, you will think about all the things you said that you would
never become and consider your position today.

Then kill 2 pigs, make bacon out of it and feed it to other pigs.
Then you will blame yourself for global
warming as you whip your tasty back.
Licky-Licky-Chum-Chum is gonna go bananas when he sees all this and looses all interest in the human kind.

"TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG!!!
WE ARE THE WORLD WE ARE THE CHILDREN!"

"I broke her hymen
I broke her jaw
I left her body writhing in the attic
The smell of flesh now seeping through the floor
I hope my leg stays on"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

and that was then...
What is now?
Molesting handicapped in the parking lot?
Many happy returns!