Sunday 27 April 2008

April 27th




This is Estonia.
If you are bad today then you will be sent there.
And if you are good and are allready there, we will come get you away from there.

Todays quote:

"Now this is a story all about how my
Life got flipped turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I become the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In West Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin', all cool
And all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys, who were up to no good
Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo Homes.. To Bel-Air!"

I.. pulled... up to the house at about 7 or 8
and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes, smell ya later!"
looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To settle my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

bellair was too expensive so im in ireland
icelandic people smell funny
:)